Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hate to get myself introduced... again!


This is definately one of those days for me... I’ve got nothing to do. I hate to type, but still, here I am, back to blogging. Its not that I’ve been hit by a tsunamical wave of thoughts that I could keep blogging. No, it isn’t. Maybe, this could end up being in the dumps even before Deepavali, but still, I’ve got to do something till then...
Blogging has been a mixed bag for me. Knowing that, spare a few, none will read what you write, it feels bad. But, when someone comes to you and says, “Hey, that was good”, its damn good... So, why I’m here again, it beats me! I am not going to beg you for comments anymore. When you are regular in something, you are entitled for the rewards. But, not being a habitual blogger, I know I cant be expecting that. I would like to thank all, who had read my previous blogs and helped me in amending my short-comings and giving me some credible suggestions in improving. Have a great time (I don’t promise, I’ll be giving you that!)

2 comments:

AKHIL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AKHIL said...

heyy good blog..continue blogging..