Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A festival trip










Had a blast this Deepavali? Guess you all burst a hell a lot of crackers… As in the last post, I had said I like to take the sheen out of your joys, I’m here again. The air pollution levels (RSPM content) in our very own Bengaluru rose from an average of 71-73 micrograms per cubic meter to 130-138 micrograms per cubic meter. The safe level being 100 mg per meter cube. Who would like to inhale such gases…?

Well, if you guys are wondering what I did better than burst crackers and pollute the already polluted air, let me tell you… I had been on a trip, to enjoy the Western Ghats and inhale some unadulterated, fresh air. Here is a link to a report of the trip. I know it is a damn big article to read, I request you to check out when you are free. I am also giving you a link to the photos clicked there…

Link for the report; http://megatrip-asequel.blogspot.com/

Link for the photos; http://picasaweb.google.co.in/bharaths9688/MegaTripASequel02#

2 comments:

Pacchu gaadu....... said...

hi Bharath....!!! first of all..... I could see the western ghats for the first time....

I really appreciate your photographic perfection.They mean what they are....

and your enjoyment.....,,, oh..!!! I could chuckle for myself.....

nice to see you here again....

bye...

Anonymous said...

Hey..Instead of burning crackers..i too had been to DEVIRMMA BETTA near ckm during this diwali..

Kandya is a cool place and thanks for reminding about it..photos are fascinating..

keep sharing..