Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hi again

This surely is a better way to evaporate my internet bandwidth, blogging. It has been almost 2 months since I last wrote. Thanks to the ever agonizing exams. Talking about the exams, I have to say, they – as usual, perhaps – didn’t go well. And I’ve become accustomed not doing well in these exams. Hope all you guys have done a good job.

Leaving out the examination trash, I hope you all had a great New Year bash (be it for the exams that ended on the eve or for the New Year itself). So, here I am, almost a fortnight after the day, wishing you a great year. To make up for the delay, wish you a happy Sankranthi well in advance…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bharath,where u were lost man?.. nice to see u here after a long gap..Infact I was missing ur blogs and about to remind u to write..

Happy wishes to u as well..